Sunday, September 13, 2020

[theqoo] "PEOPLE BORN IN THE 90'S ALL LOOK LIKE PEOPLE FROM THE OLD DAYS



"People born in the 90's all look like people from the old days"

Honestly, people born in the 90's are, how should I put this... 
They look like people from the old days. 
I'm a 01'er and the kids who are born in the 21st century like me 
compared to people born from the 20th century, I feel a sense of separation...
The people who are born in the late 90's don't have much of a age gap, but still I still feel a generation gap...


To be honest, when kids like us born in the 00's looking at the people born in the 90's
People born from the 90's are basically people from the 1900s century right... That's the generation when we were still in the Japanese colonial period...
The people born in the same generation as the Japanese colonial period are the same,
and if you look at the bigger picture, they're also the same people who lived in the 1000s millenium during the Goryo generation and the Joseon generation...

Me too, I'll get old one day...
However, the year in front of my generation won't be a "1" from the 1000s millenium but a "2" from "2000" and the difference will be huge...
I will be 20 y'o in 2020 and the people who will be born in the 90's will all be over 30 years old.
Anyways, they're all people from the old days.

original post: here

1. Ah ok...^^

2. Student, remove your post.. ^^'

3. She only has 2 years difference from someone born in 99 though?? She's seriously so dumb ㅋㅋ 

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But people born in the 00's are still considered people in the 20th century though?...

5.


6. I'm a 99'er and we only have 2 years differenceㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Her discrimination is too much 

7. Please call me ancestor-nim from today 

8. Huhuhu how the tables have turned, those bastards born in the 90's always called me an oldie (I'm a 80'er)
> Freaking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*ck her logic is f*cking hilarious? Japanese colonial generation? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. No butㅋㅋ  Her logic jumped out of the window when she mentioned the Japanese military generation ㅋㅋ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com