Tuesday, October 20, 2020

[teen stories] LET'S WRITE DOWN WAYS TO KNOW IF SOMEONE LIKES YOU(❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)

Start!

In our school, most of the guys who develop an interest in someone will initiate jokes, conversations and it will be so obvious that they are into someone, but are there any other ways to know if someone likes you?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm so curious about this topic
post response:
[+105][-1]
original post: here

1. [+204, -5]
This is the real stuff. If you think "does he like me....? *heart beat heart beat*" -> he doesn't like you. But if you think "f*ck, there's no way, not this f*cker...?" -> he likes you

2. [+142, 1]
It's not a way to know but... kids, please don't think that everyone who meets eyes with you likes you. Please, that's just you being delusional

3. [+121, -20]
Let's vote. Is your opposite sex friend able to say that you're cute to your friends without you being there even if he/she has no interest in you? Yes/No

4. [+79, -2]
This is my opinion but I think that at some point, if you can feel it, then you're probably right. There are times when our eyes will meet over trivial things and I would think "ah he probably likes me". And sometimes, he would be looking at his watch and then meet eyes with me and I wonder if he got surprised because our eyes met. I get these thoughts from time to time? I think that when you start having these small thoughts, you're probably right most of the time. But then, when I think back about him and start thinking "is this why he acted like this/that?", I make many guesses like that and they almost always end up being wrong

5. [+57, 0]
People here always say that if you have a crush, you should make it obvious. But it depends on the relationship that you have with your crush. If you have an ambiguous relationship with them, and randomly start to make it obvious, the other party will feel uncomfortable and will start to avoid you. I know because I've been a victim of this


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com