Tuesday, October 6, 2020

[theqoo] BLACKPINK FIRST FULL ALBUM 'THE ALBUM' REACHES 530K COPIES IN FIRST WEEK

original post: here

1. Me too, I bought 4 copies, I'm looking forward the photo cards

2. Daebak... The b-side tracks are too good 

3. Wow crazy congrats congrats

4. Oh they're solid.. 

5. How can they sell 580K copies in a day? Congrats congrats, BlackPink hit bigger

6. They're the top of idols 

7. Wow crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the album quality is so good overall that I knew they'd hit daebak but they're already a a half million seller in their first day, BP congrats

8. BlackPink congrats ㅜㅜㅜㅠas a BP fan I'm crying

9. I'm another group's fan but their song is seriously good this time, this record is crazy, I'm so happy to see girl groups do well, hit even more daebak congrats

10. Looks like a lot of people are joining the fandom this timeㅋㅋㅋㅋ they're seriously impressive


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com