Thursday, October 1, 2020

[theqoo] CARDI B'S REAL TIME TWEETS THAT MADE HER SEEM ANNOYED.....




Looks like Cardi B got harassed a lot

original post: here

1. The issue is BP's foreign-roaches fans

2. If I can explain the first tweet, it's like she's saying "now that I received the money, I won't do more" right??ㅠㅠㅠ unnie, why are you like that?

3. Looks like BP's fans threw a fit

4. There are so many foreign trolls...

5. Apparently, they were making a fuss because Cardi B had a lot of parts in the song

6. Unnie, you can't give these trolls attention...

7. Looks like she's been attacked by those I-roach fans for the first time.... she must be new to it...

8. Weren't they making a fuss about her having too many parts?

9. I think that they were making a fuss about Cardi B having too many parts and asking her why she wasn't promoting the song

10. Can I-roaches cut it down?ㅠ please

11. Hul... Cardi B is pitiful..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com