Monday, November 16, 2020

[theqoo] AESPA'S FANDOM NAME IS OUT


"Hello. 
Thanks to all the fans for giving so much interest to Aespa and for visiting this place. 

This is the official fanclub community made for only Aespa and the fans who are supporting Aespa, "MY". 

Aespa OFFICIAL FANCLUB "MY" means "The most precious friend" in KWANGYA where Aespa's avatar "Ai (ae)" lives. 
Because the fans' existence is the most precious thing for Aespa, we decided to name the official fanclub as "MY". 

From now on, as Aespa's precious friend "MY", please give a lot of love and support to Aespa in this closest space. 

You can look at Aespa's promotions related news, various contents, etc. in MY community. 
"MY" please look forward to the various promotions of Aespa. 

Welcome to all "MY". :)" 

original post: here

1. Oh I wasn't expecting that nobody has used the word "My" as their fandom name yet

2. DynaMYte, Minus (My-nus), Minor (My-nor), Mino (My-no).... 

3. They sure were quick to release their fandom name 

4. Why is it so funny that they're using the word "KWANGYA"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. For real Kwangya is hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. It would be easier to search for Kwangya than Myㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. My-deul  It already sounds so cute 

8. They're revealing the fandom name as soon as they debut 

9. Should've went for S/pa

10. I, My, Me, My

11. You, Yours, You, Yours

12. He His, Him His 

13. They released this freaking fastㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  As an Fx fan, just damn .. 

14. Burst out laughing at KWANGYAㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. The fastest SM has ever been.. ㅎㅎ 

16. What's up with Kwangya?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  But My is cute

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com