Monday, November 9, 2020

[theqoo] GFRIEND'S 'MAGO' COMEBACK REACTION

 [theqoo] GFRIEND COMEBACK <MAGO>, PRESS EVENT PHOTOS







original post: here

1. Eunha hurt her eye ㅠㅠ

2. Is the length of Sowon's legs for real..?

3. Did Eunha hurt her eye or is that a concept?

4. What's up with Yuju's styling..

5. Eunha's eyepatchㅠㅠ all of them are so pretty

6. The song is dropping in a few hours!!!!!

7. Wow Sowon's legs

8. Wow is Sowon human..?

9. Sowon.. wow

10. Sowon and Yuju look like they are doing a different concept from the rest... I found their MV teaser so pretty though

11. Wow Sowon is even able to pull off this kind of clothes

12. All of them have pretty makeup and hair!!


[theqoo] GFRIEND 'MAGO' OFFICIAL M/V



original post: here

1. The song is good????

2. I thought that they were saying "tic toc" in the lyrics but it's actually "tik tak"

3. Eunha looks so regreshingㅜ

4. It's my first time ever since 'Time for the Moon Night' that Gfriend's song stuck to my ears on the first listenㅋㅋㅋ

5. I watched the MV again after watching their showcaseㅋㅋ I liked the songㅠㅠ

6. The song gets better the more you listen to it

7. I'm a muggle but the song is f*cking goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm currently looping the song infinitely

8. The song is freaking good

9. I'm listening to it again. It's daebak

10. Uhm... it's not my style..

11. Eunha suits this kind of concept like a gloveㅋ I fell for her. I'm listening to the song for the second time now and it's even better than the first time

12. Wow I'm here after watching their stage. It's even better!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com