Wednesday, November 18, 2020

[theqoo] PRODUCE 101 RIGGING CONTROVERSY'S AFTERMATH DUMP

 [theqoo] EX-AFTER SCHOOL MEMBER JUNGAH'S INSTA STORY ㅠㅠ
"I knew it...."

"Our Gaeunie really worked hard. I think that you will clearly have better opportunities ahead. Even so, I'm saddened and this breaks my heart."

This was what she posted when P48 endedㅠㅠ

original post: here

1. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. I still remember that the AS members were asking people to vote for Gaeunie during the last episodeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ how are they gonna compensate Lee Gaeun? Even when it was obvious that the group was rigged, they are still promoting and they are even gonna have a comeback now. Just what the f*ck are they doing?

3. How heartbroken her friends must be...

4. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ this is so sad

5. Sigh... seriously... I trusted CJ. Screw you all

6. AS couldn't promote either... seriously... this breaks my heart

7. When Gaeun was added to AS, I found her so charming and wanted to see her for a long time ㅠㅠㅠ

8. Even I'm sad about it so I can't imagine what it's like for the people close to herㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. How can she drop from top 5... seriously...

10. ㅠㅠ she was a guaranteed debut member


[theqoo] TODAY, MAMA REMOVED IZONE'S PERFORMING ARTIST VIDEO

"You cannot replay this video. This video is private"


The other videos that were posted are still there

original post: here

1. Just disband the group 

2. If they care even a bit for the victims, they should disband 

3. But seeing how Mnet keeps having them on their programs is seriously f*cking nonsense. 

4. Ever since the beginning, the results weren't clean nor fair. Stop bullsh*tting about the kids' "dreams". How am I supposed to support idols like them?

5. Please read the room

6. No but how are they gonna face Lee Gaeun and Han Chowon now?... If I were them, I don't think that I'd be able to see them anymore... sighㅠ

7. Yeah, just end them here

8. Disband

9. They took the video down to quiet the situation down and then they will push their group activities again

10. It will be perfect if they disband now


[theqoo] HAN CHOWON BITING HER TEETH AND HOLDING BACK HER TEARS WHEN SHE RANKED 12TH

Turns out she was 6th

original post: here

1. Chowon-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Chowonie was smiling when she gave her speech which made my heart break even more... she was in the debut line....

3. These psychos played with others' lives...

4. Ah this breaks my heartㅠㅠㅠ even if I didn't watch itㅜㅜ

5. She was 6th??? Wow they are crazy to mess up someone's life like that... crazy bastards... I hope they get their punishment

6. I did find it weird that she couldn't debut with her skills ㅠㅠ

7. I would've been so mad to rank 12th but 6th is just....

8. I used to think that the Izone members did nothing wrong but... when it was discovered that everything was rigged, they still agreed to continue to promote the group even though it was obvious that they were in the wrong. Meanwhile, they are even preparing for a comebackㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ just disband already

9. Just what are they thinking to do this to a 17 y.o?.. she could've changed her whole life with this opportunity. Seriously, I'm so mad and dumbfounded

10. Ha her expression.. ㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[theqoo] GROUP WHO ENDED WITH AN AMBIGUOUS MEMBERS-COMPOSITION AFTER THE RIGGED MEMBERS WERE REVEALED
Cravity from Starship, a company that was under seize and search warrant
This group both has victims that were rigged out + members who are suspected to be rigged in

Of course, they all had the benefit from the leaked song but I just find it funny how Starship had both members put in and taken out in the same group ^^

original post: here

1. Starship's fault

2. It must indeed be awkward between them but it's a relief that X1 only released one song and disbanded

3. Rigged group

4. I hope that they don't dream about getting the rookies awardㅋㅋ their company played a big part in the rigging so if they end up receiving the rookie award, it will just mean that they are succeeding as a derivative group of X1ㅋㅋㅋ

5. They are still getting hate even after disbanding... they are pitiful

6. They got the leaked choreography so is there even anything to be awkward about? What's the difference between someone who got their hands on a leaked exam? And meanwhile, they said how they respected Kim Shidae on broadcast. Their personalities are solidㅋㅋㅋ

7. F*cking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Starship was the issue... they stopped their promotions and redebuted so what's the issue here?

9. Don't bash Jungmo, f*ck

10. They are seriously a weird groupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com