Saturday, December 26, 2020

[theqoo] HANYU WHO APPEARED WITH A NEW UNIQUE OUTFIT JUST NOW

Today was the competition for Japan's national figure free skating, and Hanyu came with a new costume







It looks unusual but I think it suits him well

And this is what he wore yesterday




ScrawnyUnequaledCoyote
He ranked first and wore a mask for his interview

original post: here

1. The clothes are pretty

2. He has a lot of fans

3. It's suits Hanyu well and the clothes are pretty

4. I'm not sure what's so unusual about this...

5. I feel like this every time I see him but I find his name so pretty. It suits him so well

6. This season's outfits are seriously a celestial beauty ㅋㅋ the one that's really unique was this one... 


7. I don't know what's strange about his outfit but I find the spectators even weirder... how can they stand so close to each other?

8. The clothes are totally pretty

9. I've seen so many weird costumes that this one doesn't look weird to me at allㅋㅋ

10. Hanyu is cute ㅎ 

11. I'm not too sure if the clothes are pretty by itself but it suits him so well when he's wearing them..

12. He's pulling it offㅋㅋ Hanyu's skills are seriously so consistent, he's cool


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com