Thursday, January 21, 2021

[enter-talk] CHA EUNWOO'S ACTING IMPROVED A LOT ㄷㄷ


I was watching True beauty and his acting was so good when he got mad at the dad

post response:
[+92][-54]
original post: here

1. [+69, -1]
But what were they doing there? What scene is that?
> Moon Gayoung didn't have her shoes so Cha Eunwoo told her to sit down for a bit and Moon Gayoung thought that he meant to sit on his shoulder, but Cha Eunwoo said to sit on he chair in front of them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They are looking at the chair 

2. [+27, -6]
I think that his acting improved in True Beauty

3. [+21, -6]
His acting today was really good

4.[+14, 0]
I hope that his acting keeps on improving with his face that's on par with a national treasure

5. [+12, -2]
Huh?? I wasn't able to watch him because he was so bad so aren't your standards too low?? The way he uses his upper body is too awkwardㅠㅠ

6. [+11, -5]
How do you watch a drama as cringe as True Beauty...? I saw a little bit of it when I was flipping through the channels and saw the female lead dancing to Maria and it was appalling;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com