Saturday, January 23, 2021

[enter-talk] GROUPS WHO WILL SURVIVE WITH MR REMOVED

 I've watched so many MR removed videos from many groups: Seventeen, Gfriend, BTOB, Mamamoo, SNSD, TVXQ, etc. there are so many good groups out there. But Shinee is seriously so solid. I always knew they were good, but the best video I've watched was Everybody. They were dancing so hard and the song is originally really high, how can they pull it off.. I felt like losing my mind when watching it




post response:
[+268][-85]
original post: here

1. [+256, -37]
Gfriend, Mamamoo, Infinite, Shinee, they've never failed once and would sing the song from beginning to end, they even sing the parts that aren't meant to be sung 

2. [+179, -80]
God-friend

3. [+156, -5]
Sherlock's MR removed was legendary

4. [+132, -1]
Shinee, Infinite, B2ST, the talented-dols 

5. [+106, -9]
Gfriend, Infinite

6. [+106, -0]
Shinee's Lucifer is seriously the live that made MR removed a thing. People were even wondering if they ate the CD. I wouldn't even say it's an exaggeration to say that they were the ones who made this saying. And the next group that debuted was Infinite and even they were famous for their lives

7. [+102, -5]
Seriously EXO... Why are people always undervalue their skills? 

8. [+95, -3]
I acknowledge Shinee... I'm a BTOB fan so I have a great sense of pride for their lives, but Shinee is really... Stable. Of cuorse. Gfriend and Seventeen are solid too, those 2 groups are more known for their performances, but if you listened to them, they're all really good. Personally, I find RV stable too especially Seulgi and Wendy 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com