Sunday, January 10, 2021

[theqoo] IM YOUNGWOONG TRYING OUT THE IDOL STYLING

 



This was his first time trying an intense hair, makeup and coordi so the fans feel unfamiliar with him 

This is his usual styling


Adding his casual fashion+





original post: here

1. Oh, I'm an idol fan and he has that idol vibeㅋㅋㅋ

2. The first picture is crazy. My heart is f*cking fluttering. What's up with his physique?

3. Hul it's my first time seeing pictures of Im Youngwoong and my heart stopped. Ah.. so he was this handsome. I didn't know

4. I can see Nam Woohyun in him with the idol styling

5. He's everything

6. Wow...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Im Hero.....

7. Youngwoong is everything!!!!! Ha, I like him

8. Im Hero is f*cking mine ㅠㅠ

9. Im Youngwoong, please get married to me....

10. He's a proportions gangster

11. Cute

12. I like him the best with his bangs down

13. Youngwoong-sshi, please become an actor too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

14. First of all, his body is seriously the type of body that can pull off any clothes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. He doesn't dress like this normally no?ㅋㅋㅋ he kinda looks cute with the young styling

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com