Wednesday, January 13, 2021

[theqoo] JUNG-IN'S PARENTS "IT'S TRUE THAT WE CAUSED HER HEAD TO RIP APART, BUT OUR INTENTION WASN'T TO ABUSE HER"

 

[flash report] It's true that we caused her head to rip apart but our intention wasn't to abuse her

original post: here
1. Did they rip the skin of her head? Or did they actually rip her head? 

2. F*ck me too I took s sh*t but didn't see my feces f*ck 

3. Please can they aggravate the punishment for the nonsense they're spilling? 

4. They keep saying that they didn't mean to abuse her to reduce the sentence. Disgusting 

5. But they were always angry towards the kid though? Just look at the way they swung the stroller and you can tell what they do to the kid usually 

6. Where's the shame...

7. I'll rip their heads open, but since my intention isn't abuse, it'll be okay 

8. They killed her but this isn't murder 

9. I'm swearing at them but I'm not a hater

10. You murderers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com