Sunday, February 21, 2021

[enter-talk + theqoo] 99'ER ACTOR KIM DONGHEE IS A SCHOOL VIOLENCE ASSAILANT

 

(12th of August 2018)
OP: You know Kim Donghee? 
X: Hm..? I think I've heard of him.. Why? 
OP: He tormented kids in high school and even hit them. He's preparing to become an actor right now and preparing to enter art school so he's cleaning his image. Apparently he's appearing in Love Playlist. But I kinda feel like it's wrong. There's no one else I know from Imok middle school school
X: Ah, I know, I heard about it 
OP: Ha.. 
X: So (??)

OP: Isn't this eba? (t/n: eba = oba = overboard)
X: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yeah that's why my friends and those guys said that he's determinedㅋㅋㅋㅋ
OP: Ugh No but this is what I think. We should expose this once again before he hits big. Just like with Yang Howon (T/n: high school rapper winner) once they hit big and you expose them, they would have too many fangirls and people will just let it slide. I want to expose everything this time. I already mentioned in one comment that he was the assailant

"There's one~two people shielding him, but it doesn't change the fact that he was a school violence assailant~"

"F*ck you b*tches asking for proofs, I have f*cking lots of themㅠㅠ Just look at themㅠ"

"Not but everyone, please listen to Seventeen A-teen a lot^^"

"The reason I'm so confident is because none of those are unfounded facts. Just try to report me. I'll just mute you guys~ I need to look at the pretty Seok-Sol"

Taeng: Besides, why can't a school assailant become a celebrity? Do you guys think that school assailants have no dreams? Do you think they'll live their lives without earning any money?
> So the kids who wanted to commit suicide because of him can't have a dream? That's dumbfounding. Yah please think a bit. Just live your life supporting that assailant~~"

"Ah please Ah please stop posting about Ateen's Hamin on my timeline, he was my middle school assailant!~!~!~!!~"

"It looks like people are starting to RT this. I went to the same school and same level. Everyone from my previous school knew about him for being famous but because of his school violence, he was being called out here and there~~ Before debuting I told a close music teacher friend of mine told me "I'm worried that your past might affect his promotions" <<< Yah f*ck you should've just not done it [bullying] ㅠㅠㅠ You probably don't know but my friend killed themselves because of you

X: There's not a major thing that I suffered from him, but he was just mocking me, and he also hit me. 
OP: Really? XXX hit you ? Isn't he crazy? YYY also said he hit them
X: Yup yup. Ah right, I don't remember his name, but that night, there was some kid who told me that he hit his friend. 
OP: So it was since his choding days... 

X: I went to the same primary school as KDH. I was playing soccer with him and since I was defender, I remember we got physical in the game. I stole the ball from KDH and he fell, and he told me "don't mess with me" and punched me...

t/n: the OP who is making the post isn't the same person who posted the screenshots above, these were the 'proofs' that OP gathered from other classmates

Hello I don't know if I can release a post just like that on Nate Pann .. I'm not jumping on the band wagon, people around me on Facebook have always mentioned that he was a school violence assailant so I'm posting this... People said that it was fake, so everyone just let it slide, but I suddenly got so mad and decided to release this again... 
Everyone who are being accused for school violence right now are just cute compared to Kim Dong Hee... Kim Dong Hee, you probably know this yourself the best right ^^ .. 

He would hit kids, torment them, and this was just part of his day-to-day. Right now, he's confidently promoting as a celebrity, and receiving love from everyone, and I hate to see that. Everyone who came out from the same elementary school and from Imok Middle School would know what kind of kid he was. Even the kids who attended the other school from the same neighborhood knew about this. I can only upload 12 pictures per post, so I'll post the rest in the commentsㅠㅠ 
Since I'm taking the lead in posting this, I will try to gather all the proofs from my classmates and post them here. For reference, I attended the same primary school a Kim Dong Heeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Dong Hee, you who have never exchanged a single word with me, do you still remember your friend saying that she liked me and you telling your friend in front of me "Are you blind?" I still remember this.. I wouldn't release this post if this was the only thing you've done to me. All your disgusting past form primary school to middle school, you've decided to clean that up to go to Anyang Arts High School and become an actor, but were you never scared that your past would creep out again? Your friends beat up all the kids here who decided to stay still, and you were also involved in gang fights with the school next to ours. All the kids in the neighborhood know about you, so apologize right now



"This is all the recollections from what he did to other kids in middle school"
- during the 6th grade of primary school, he went on a gang fight with the school next to ours and got caught by the teacher
- He hit the weaker kids in middle school, and called it playing Pokemon. He tormented the kids like that 
- He would walk around with his electronic cigarette on his neck or in his pocket and even smoke in class
- There was a disabled girl in one of the school years and Kim Dong Hee and his friends circled her and started swearing at her, mocking her, and made jokes about her (the girl ended up crying in the end)
- When we were in the 1st semester of middle school, there was a disabled boy in our class. He told him to play rock paper scissors with him and that the person winning will get to slap the other person's face. The disabled kid's hand movements were slow so of course, Kim Dong Hee won and he would slap the disabled kid across the face. He found those jokes funny so he kept doing it 
- Before he would take a nap at school, he could pick at the other guys who looked easy to him and ask them to give shoulder massages. (He would also lay on his stomach and sleep while they gave him massage)

post response:
[+2,392][-28]
original post: here

1. [+862, -7]
Let's make this the top trending post... The twins of Sky Castle are crazy.. 

2. [+670, -8]
Ugh F*ck
Kim Dong Hee: F*ck I should've stopped smoking. My moist and cherry red lips are turning f*cking dark
X: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
KDH: It became so dark. You should be careful too f*ck 
X: Caps(?)
Y: Use a tint 
KDH: Your mom 

2. [+427, -128]
It's a bit messyㅠ On the first picture, the person doesn't even seem to know Kin Dong Hee and suddenly goes "The kids said he's determined... What? 

3. [+413, -0]
No but is it becoming a requirement for people to have bullied once in their lives to become a celebrity?? How many of them have we seen. Looks like I won't be able to become a celebrity since I've never bullied anyone. 

4. [+331, -1]
Wow Kim Dong Hee is finally being exposed now.... I was wondering when he will finally get exposed. People from Suwon, Jeongja-dong, Paja-dong and Imok-dong are all aware of this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+331, -2]
FIY, the first account to have exposed him on Twitter who is a Seventeen fan used their account because their account was already popular.. I remember because I'm a Seventeen fan. Even though you hid their nickname, I still remember it. That twitter account was fangirling just fine and the moment Kim Dong Hee debuted, and she started mentioning that rookie male actor. Why would she lie? ㅋㅋ I really think this is real 

6. [+285, -0]
Wow Sky Castle did freaking amazing with the casting, the birds of a feather got to play twinsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[theqoo] KIM DONG HEE'S HAND GESTURE PICTURE FROM HIS PAST SURFACES

t/n: that hand gesture is the gesture for ilbe 


original post: here

1. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

2. Turn off

3. He's an ilbe bug

4. Ewww an Ibe bug

5. Crazy, you're over for this. Now screw off trash

6. So he's an ilbe?

7. The proof that he's an ilbe 

8. People really shield this saying he was trying to do an "Ok"? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's irrefutable 

9. Ew f*ck farewell 

10. Wow.. I would've never imagined that Kim Dong Hee would be like this.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com