Thursday, February 25, 2021

[enter-talk] THEY ARE SAYING THAT THIS WAS JENNIE'S HAND

It's a picture from GD's Insta, they are saying that this was Jennie's hand


post response:
[+234][-5]
original post: here

1. [+158, -1]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ these crazy bast*rds found out

2. [+140, -1]
I-roaches are seriously impressive..

3. [+76, -1]
I was wondering who it was and thought that maybe he was holding his girlfriend's hand like that..? But since GD does skinships casually with his female friends, I just thought that she was his friend but looks like it was Jennie...

4. [+48, 0]
I seriously get goosebumps every time the i-roaches find something like this. They don't know Korean but can figure it out by reading their lips;; and they zoom into every little details;;

5. [+37, -1]
Wow it's my first time seeing this kind of aura from a dating rumor. It's fresh...

6. [+27, -3]
Kim Jennie... I'm ok as long as you're happy... just forget about me..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com