Friday, February 5, 2021

[theqoo] LOOKS LIKE I LIKE GUYS WITH LONG HAIR..

 
Lee Jongsuk

Stray Kids Hyunjin

Lee Dongwook

Ryu Junyeol

BTS Jungkook

original post: here

1. Nowadays, because of Hyunjin, I've learned that I liked long hair on guys....

2.

2.

3. Ha? I think that aside from Lee Dongwook, no one suits it in this lineup...

4. 

5. Hyunjin suits long hair so well

6. Jungkook's long hair during the Lotte Family was legendary

7. Lee Dongwook suited that long black hair so well

8. Lotte Family's Jungkook's visuals and aura were the best

9. Hyunjin is daebak

10. Hul Hyunijin-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


11. Hyunjin is f*cking handsome

12. SF9's Hwiyoung is also legendary

13. I realized that this is f*cking not my style

14. Add Jang Dongyoon... Seriously, I've never seen anyone else pulling off long hair as well as him

15. What's up with Lee Dongwook?... Looks like I like long hair too..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com