Friday, February 26, 2021

[theqoo] HYUNJIN'S TEACHER COMMENTS ON THE SCANDAL + VICTIM RESPONDS (FT. I-FANS)

[theqoo] TEACHER A "STRAY KIDS HYUNJIN, IT'S A SHAME THAT THE SCHOOL VIOLENCE HAVE BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTIONS.. HE BECAME THE FOCUSE OF HARSH CRITICISM"
The teacher sent a message to OSEN saying:

Hello, I am the teacher from the school where Stray Kids' Hyunjin graduated in 2016 and who watched over his school life from when he started school to when he graduated. 

I'm writing this post after seeing the posts that the students wrote and the controversies surrounding Hwang Hyunjin with a saddened heart. In case my memories were distorted as well, I have reached out the various teachers from were working at that time to confirm the situation from back then. So I will try to write an objective post with standards based on my memory about the school's atmosphere and situation.

When Hyunjin-ie was in his 2nd year of middle school, the classroom overall had a strong competitive [atmosphere], there were a lot of students who had violent personalities so the classroom's atmosphere was on the intense side. Although we can blame on the fact that the kids were at an immature time, due to external factors, instead of embracing each other's weaknesses, the classroom developed an environment where they would criticize and boo at each other. At that time, if I can express cautiously what I and the other teachers felt at that time, a big number of the kids were swept by this class atmosphere so I remember that they expressed themselves in an immature and clumsy way. Hyunjin-ie too, within this atmosphere, he had various personal hardships that surrounded him so he did experience a period of confusion, his words and actions were a little rough and sensitive.

Although Hyunjin-ie may have hurt someone with immature words and actions at the time, it is very unfortunate because the claims about Hyunjin-ie leading the school violence have been blown out of proportions and are not true.

It is up to Hyunjin-ie to fully reflect on what he did wrong, apologize to his friends who were hurt, ask for forgiveness, and take responsibility for it. However, I think it is harsh for Hyunjin-ie to be the focus of criticism and took responsibility for everything that happened in the class at that time because he is a celebrity. The teachers that I phone all agreed saying "It is unfortunate and unfair for Hyunjin-ie's impression to remain a bad-tempered child and to be branded this way."

I understand that this incident has become a hot topic among alumnus. His classmates at the time, who used to contact me sometimes, said, "I think that [we all] said something harsh without knowing that [we were] hurting others. I might have hurt someone too without knowing. If I have a chance, I would like to apologize. I feel the weight and responsibility of [my] words again."

It is very a pity to think that my students had a hard time in the rough class atmosphere and must have been hurt in the place where immature adolescents were gathered in the 2nd grade of middle school. I'm sending this letter carefully in the hope that none of the kids will ever be hurt again by their memories, as they are all my precious students and have been teaching them for more than three years.


original post: here

1. What about the victims??? This company's media play is disgusting

2. I used the think that Hyunjin was handsome but to think that curses like "ugly and fat" came out of his mouth disgusts me

3. Just reading his post, you can tell that the atmosphere wasn't normal so why does he pity the assailant so much. I can't find any words for the victim. Teacher, not everyone was just "immature"

4. This is so not it. If this kid that this teacher is claiming "is not like that" was truly falsely accused, then there would be a point to this post. But he acknowledged it, didn't he? So why are you asking us to be understanding?ㅋㅋ

5. This teacher is putting the assailant on the same level as the victim and is busy shielding him. What the heck are they doing? Seriously..

6. So dirty. Ever since then, the victim has never been protected by this teacher once

7. Aigo... so the victim must have not been one of his students

8. ㅎㅎ there are way more teachers like them than I thought. Me too, when I told my teacher that I had trauma, they didn't believe me

9. Does this teacher not know about taking responsibility and shame? Yeah, that's why your student is a school violence assailant

10. Do you not think about the victim? Isn't the victim your student too?


[theqoo] THE VICTIM'S COMMENTS ON HYUNJIN'S TEACHER'S ARTICLE

"I was in the same class as him in my 2nd year and he was pretty... impressive. It's true that there was one male student who was 1 year older who repeated the grade in our class. The 15 year old me hated going to school the most in that year in all my school life. Our class was roughly mixed half and half with guys and girls and he meshed in the crowd well while there were a few remaining kids who had 2-3 people cliques and that's how students went by. Me too I had this one and only friend who was hanging out with me. At that time, for 1 month, I sat in the seat behind him and for the whole month, you can see that I was seriously always cautious (T/N: OP uses 눈치보다 = walking on eggshell/being cautious of other's feelings). Aside from the class time, all of my actions were cautious. Also, during lecture time, there was even a time where he cursed at the homeroom teacher, talked informally and fought in a loud voice. The overall class atmosphere was just eba. And I don't know if no one else know except me but I saw him holding an e-cig standing at the back door of the school. I can still remember it. At that time, I was going home and I thought that he was holding some kind of ball pen but when I walked past him closely, it was an e-cig. I remember this incident so clearly that I could relive it. After that, I've seen him gathering up with his friends and smoking in the corridor too. My 15th year was a year I want to erase so I don't really remember it but the things that I've written above are all things that I still remember clearly."

"Also, after he debuted, I had a chance to speak with one of the people from his group of friends and they heard that when his school violence and ASK incidents broke out at first, all his group of friends said that they had to stop/block the news."

"I don't know who the teacher is but during my 2nd year in class 2, the 20-30,000 won that was in the wallet in my bag disappeared. I talked about it in the teachers' room and the homeroom teacher and all the other teachers around them all said "you should've taken care of your money,  you shouldn't have left your bag and carry it with you". I still can't forget about it..ㅋㅋ They didn't even make any warning to the kids in our class. At that time the kids in class 2 didn't mesh well with the homeroom teacher at that time. Every teacher that came to teach us, the majority of them said that they had a bad time and you know it right? I spent my 2nd year to the point where I wanted to just restart the whole year, it was seriously a survival that time. If I told this to the teachers, who would've resolved it? How can you get a hold of the class' environment? [I? You?] couldn't say anything and even if you said anything, nothing will get solved. And if you wanted to solve anything, the class environment would've become even worse. Of course, it's bad that all of the bad things that happened back then are falling on Hwang Hyunjin but it's undeniable that he was at the most center of all of this and that he was the person that others were the most cautious of. I know what kind of kid Hwang Hyunjin is. Do you know how cautiously I lived not to stand out in his eyes? My 15th year was my most timid year. At that time, I would've rather be in another class. Do you know how much I was waiting for vacations to come so that I wouldn't go to school?"

"I don't want to remember my 15th year. I don't have anything to remember from the past few years either. Even though Hwang Hyunjin debuted, he's still a rookie so it was fine since I didn't see him. But after seeing him MCing on Music Core, I couldn't watch that show anymore. As soon as I saw his face, I got reminded of the 15 y.o me. He's been starting to get more popular and appearing here and there so even though I'm not trying to see him, I see him. And I think of it again and it's tormenting me. I seriously want to stop being tormented because of Hwang Hyunjin. Seriously, I don't know who you are but if I learn of teacher-nim's identity, I will seriously be disappointed"

original post: here

1. Wow crazy, seriously... what is JYP doing

2. This f*cker doesn't even seem like a teacher... they have no qualifications to be a teacher

3. If the teacher is like this, imagine the class of the schoolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ...

4. The school and the homeroom teacher's class are seriously.... only the victim is pitiful here ㅠㅜ the adults and qualified educators are not even helping her but supporting the assailant instead ㅠㅠ

5. Just imagine the class of the school ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he was an iljin at school so this is quite shameless of himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ just withdraw~~

6. You can see the class of the school right away

7. I'm so furious at her comments that I'm tearing up

8. Someone with no qualifications to be a teacher became a teacher

9. They were this kind of teacher during school days so... sigh.. hopeless

10. This scandal is slowly getting bigger ㅋㅋ


[theqoo] THE REASON WHY THE ARTICLE OF THE TEACHER SUPPORTING HYUNJIN HAS SUCH POSITIVE 'RESPONSE'







original post: here

1. Do they think that the public's sentiment is gonna change just because they are giving "likes"?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ anyways, they are working hard over something useless

2. Ok, let's bring this to the main page. Let everyone know about it~~

3. Like singer like fans. I can understand why they are "liking" itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ because they like this kind of kid

4. They are over once this reaches the main page ㅋ

5. This group and their fans are not developing at all.. they are kids who like a group who lost their conscience

6. Aigo, i-roaches-ah

7. Ah i-roaches are playing excitedly ^^ but he's already over in Korea

8. Did they even confirm that they were indeed the teacher before the interview? How do we know if they were really a teacher at that time?

9. Ok, let these people take him away. Make sure he doesn't promote in Korea anymore~

10. If this article goes to the main page, it's all over. I-roaches-ah, you're too kindㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com