Saturday, March 27, 2021

[enter-talk] SEO SHIN AE WAS WAITING FOR THIS MOMENTㅋㅋ

 

Soojin: If I made a mistake, I think that it's right for me to quit the team and I should receive all the punishment. 

She must've been waiting for Soojin to dig her own grave with her mouth ㅋㅋ
She's smart. If it was me, I would've already revealed everything from her first statement

post response:
[+1,965][-33]
original post: here

1. [+666, -10]
Seo Shin Ae seems really smart. Even when she's taking shots at Soojin, she never said her name and she did it 3 times (which is advantageous for her if they take it to the court), and Seo Soojin was the one who mentioned her name for the first time in her own official statement. Seo Shin Ae waited until the end to reveal everything on her IG. And she didn't resort on naming her until the end. You can tell the difference between them 

2. [+600, -13]
Must be nice to be Seo Soojin, even if she killed someone I bet there would still be people defending her ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+499, -8]
Seo Shin Ae is so pitiful, Soojin keeps insisting that there are no proofs and that she doesn't remember, but we can all see through her 

4. [+241, -0]
Cube is also funny. They kicked Hyuna out for dating meanwhile they're hugging Seo Soojin who is clearly a criminal here (t/n: in Korea, you can get sentenced for school violence) and I wonder why? Anyways, I hope they know how bad their work ethics are

5. [+125, -0]
There's nothing to gain anymore the moment that the celebrity speaks up... I bet even Soojin's advocates know how big of a mess she got herself into... She kept saying she will sue the exposers and indirectly saying that Seo Shin Ae was bring ridiculous and that she would sue Seo Shin Ae too, so imagine how pissed Seo Shin Ae was... The company is carrying the perpetrator on their backs and Soojin's lawyer is suing people without any proofs.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com