Monday, March 8, 2021

[theqoo] LAI GUANLIN'S CHINESE PROMOTIONS' WHEREABOUT

 








original post :here

1. F*cking handsome 

2. ㅋㅋㅋ I f*cking hate him 

3. You gotta admit he's handsome

4. Still I miss his Korean styling ㅠㅠ

5.  ... I used to like him... Looks like he's living a good life in China.. 

6. Lai Guan Lin used to be shockingly handsome in Wanna One.. 

7. I was so shocked when I first saw him on Produce, he was so handsome.. 

8. This grandma used to like you... 

9. He looks like those first love in Taiwanese dramas

10.  I got so turned off by his spitting that I left the fandom but comparing that one to all the school violence scandals recently, his was just aegyo level... I'm happy he won his lawsuit against his thug company protecting other criminals and living a good life in China.. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com