Thursday, April 1, 2021

[enter-talk] CHOOSE YOUR FACE-PICK FROM KINGDOM + 1ST EPISODE'S RATING

T/N: Kingdom topics are slowly monopolizing Pann. Not sure how long this will last ^^;

BTOB Minhyuk (I found him f*cking handsome in the discussion teaser)
Stray Kids Yongbok-ie (he was in the waiting room? after his stage ㅜㅜ)
The Boyz Juyeon (his clothes were pretty and when he was falling back...)
iKON Jinhwan (he's cute)
SF9 Yoo Taeyang (his facial features)

post response:
[+235][-24]
original post: here

1. [+115, -5]
Please give Lee Minhyuk a lot of interest

2. [+97, -5]
Our Minhyukie is cute, handsome, lovely, has a lot of love for his fans, sings well, dances well and is good at rapping. Everyone has to know him

3. [+83, -11]
Babyㅠ

4. [+41, 0]
Finally people know how handsome Lee Minhyuk is ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+39, 0]
Junyon

6. [+37, 0]
Lee Minhyuk is seriously freaking handsome...

7. [+34, -1]
Please give angel Lee Felix Yongbok (it's really his real name) a lot of interest~

8. [+33, -1]
So you saw Yonbokie♥️

9. [+29, 0]
Lee Juyeon is just handsome no matter what he does

10. [+27, 0]
I love you



[theqoo] MNET KINGDOM'S 1ST EPISODE'S VIEWERS RATING YESTERDAY

0.3%

original post: here

1. This was RTK's viewership

2. I thought that they were broadcasting this for a while now but looks like it was just their 1st episode

3. F*cking fail

4. I watched it on TVing (T/N: online broadcast site)

5. Hul, no matter how much talks there were around it and despite being made by Mnet, 0.3% is a bit...ㅜ

6. They are fighting each other to death over 0.3% viewership...

7. It was pretty fun but this is kinda low..

8. Looking back at it, Queendom wasn't high either. Even so, there was a considerate amount of talks around it so I think that Kingdom is also looking for more exposure on the Internet??

9. I found it entertaining though

10. Hul even so, it's lower than Queendom

11. This isn't a fail, it's an utter fail

12.

13. I saw it on TVing. No way I'm watching this with my mom and dadㅋㅋ

14. They are calling this Kingdom Legendary War but they only scored 0.3% with such a grandiose name ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. Appalling

16. I thought they'd have at least 1%

17. I found Kingdom f*cking fun ㅋㅋ everyone was good on stage so I liked it

18. Their fans are just living in their own world 

19. Just as I expected

20. They are ruined

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com