Friday, April 9, 2021

[theqoo] ALL THE CELEBRITIES I LIKED WENT TO PRISON...

"All the celebrities I liked went to prison

In my early elementary school days, I was a fan of Yoo Seungjoon (T/N: also known as Steve Yoo, he evaded his enlistment and is banned from entering the country)
In my late elementary school days, I was a fan of Mickey Yoochun
During middle school, I was a fan of Kangin
Between by middle~high school days, I was a fan of Bigbang Seungri
During high school, I was a fan of Roy Kim and Jung Joonyoung (T/N: for the younger readers, these two blew up together because of Superstar-K)

ㅜㅜ
Nowadays, when I tell my friend "I kinda like this celebrity~~~", they say that he will get imprisoned soonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I'm sad, the only person from the celebrities that I like who's left is U-know Yunho"

"- So just by curiosity, who do you like right now?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> I like you
> Farewell
> This is trouble... if it's like this... I'm going to grab my bias by the collar and kiss them....
> Passing byㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (T/N: ㅈㄴㄱㄷ = passing by/ netizen who is not OP nor the commenter but who is passing through the comments)
> Passing by, f*cking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"> Ah, f*cking funny
> Ah freaking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

original post: here

1. She's kinda similar to me?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ in my case, all of the idols I was interested in had a scandal and were kicked out of their groupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Wow even U-know Yunho...........

3. This is legendary, crazy...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Wow I was laughing while scrolling down and got goosebumps at U-know Yunho

5. Wow.... the last one is seriously..... but for me, everyone I had a bad feeling about or found weird always ended up causing a big scandalㅋㅋㅋ

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this lineup is magnificent. They were all the final bosses of their groupsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ OP-ah, stop liking them, you'll just end up heart broken

7. Ah f*cking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Wow how can she get them all right up to the last one... so who does she like nowadays?

9. U-know Yunho, f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ legendary

10. All of the kids I liked ended up being kicked out in my case



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com