Thursday, April 22, 2021

[theqoo] JUNG JOONYOUNG'S FRIEND YONG JUNHYUNG'S CURRENT WHEREABOUTS

"If you hate me, please stop following me and don't look at me. I hope that your sight will be filled with pretty things today. I love you, I love you."

In case some people don't know about Yong Junhyung...
He watched a s*xual video sent by Jung Joonyoung in 2019 and the improper conversations between the two got revealed so he acknowledged it and apologized
He then withdrew from his own group Highlight.

In the same year, he enlisted and not long after his enlistment, he deleted everything on his Instagram including his apology post and made it private.
Last February, after he was discharged, he pretended like nothing happened and posted music-related stuffs on his Insta stories and made a post too.

He must have thrown away his self-reflection out of the window
Ah, by the way, he's preparing to promote again ㅇㅇ

original post: here

1. This son of a b*tch....... don't come out, just live like you were dead

2. Ah I'm barfing. I seriously am f*cking disgusted with the Republic of S*x Offenders. Just neuter him

3. Your friends are in prison

4. I didn't see this post because I was following him but because he appeared on my feed so what is he gonna do about it? He should private his Instagram or something. I don't want to see him again

5. He deleted his postㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ crazy

6. Honestly, every time I see his posts, the trolls are all gathering and I just end up pissed off

7. He's damn shameless

8. Hul, I didn't know he left Highlight

9. He was getting hate back in the days for being a cheap version of GD but nowadays, he's giving off Hyuna's boyfriend  Dawn's vibesㅋ

10. ㅋㅋㅋ I came back after reporting his account

11. Why are his fans supporting a s*x criminal?

12. I hate him so much. Everyone in his clique is so terrible



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com