Saturday, April 17, 2021

[theqoo] THE REASON WHY KIM HEECHUL STOPPED MAKING SMOKING JOKES ON KNOWING BROS

"When there's a female celebrity guest, I used to make smoking jokes but I got called out by those pro-uncomfortabler (T/n: the meaning is kind of like "special snowflakes" in English or people who are pros at making others uncomfortable) so I haven't done these jokes for a while. When we had a break from filming, a female guest told me "why aren't you making smoking jokes about me? You can. It's fun." That's what I want. I don't make them from the start."

Originally, he made a lot of smoking jokes with the female celebrities but because of these pro-uncomfortablers, he stopped making them

"Answer! Collecting the cigarettes by type"

"Heechul: pretending to be ugly, I don't think that you're pretending though?
- *Very profound* no matter how many times I get hit, I have nothing to say
- Pretending to quit smoking
Guest: I've never smoked!"

"Two packs of X-boro please!
*Entertainer Kim Heechul, returns with a smoking joke after 3 weeks*"

original post: here

1. He's f*cking over for me just from the fact that he's only doing these jokes on female celebritiesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you can see his intentions. It's not like the public were fools either. Does he think that we won't get the meaning? So what if they smoke a bit?ㅋㅋㅋ he smoked when he was a minor too tsk tsk. You'd think that he learned some shame

2. Should've made these smoking jokes towards male idols

3. This reminds me of those gross university male sunbaes who would always make smoking jokes so I hate it!! These gross dudes can't go on without making one smoking joke

4. If they are adults, smoking isn't even problematic so seeing him only making those jokes towards female celebrities is a bit meh

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ what "pro-uncomfortabler"?ㅋㅋ Isn't he the one who's "uncomfortable" making these smoking jokes towards male celebrities?

6. Even if Kim Heechul is on the likable side for me, I find his smoking jokes are so unpleasant. I found him charming because he knew how to stay in the line without crossing it. But this is crossing the line

7. Can adult women not smoke? He's seriously so anachronistic. He can't even differentiate the criticism from haters. In what generation are we living in right now? His mind must still be so outdated to call these a "joke"

8. I thought that he stopped making them because of some good reasons... I'm a bit shocked

9. He really doesn't understand what he did wrongㅋㅋㅋ... calling us "pro-uncomfortablers", f*cking funny

10. Ahjussi... I hope you change your thoughts a bit

11. So he has nothing else to talk about aside of smoking?

12. It's been so long since our generation changedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. What is this... regardless of his jokes being inappropriate, they are just not funny

14. F*cking unfunny

15. First of all, they are just f*cking not funny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com