Friday, May 14, 2021

[teens stories] AFTER DATING FOR 1 MONTH..

Is it too early to have your first peck? (t/n: 뽀뽀 = peck/kiss without tongue) Or is it too late?
Let's vote!!!  (T/N: vote up = early, vote down = late)
(*Suddenly* "I love you")

post response:
[+27][-89]
original post: here

1. [+74, -2]
You think it's early?????? You really think it's early???????????????

2. [+63, -1]
I think it's too early but maybe I'm too much of a Confucian girl

3. [+60, -4]
It's late to only kiss after a month but it's even more late if you're an university student

4. [+22, 0]
What the... I thought you were asking about s*x...

5.[+20, -30]
I think it's fine but it's a bit early..? How old are you?

6. [+17, 0]
I'm a Confucian girl so it's early for me

7. [+10, 0]
I think you would think it's fast if you're in your teens but it's late if you're in your 20's

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com