Friday, May 7, 2021

[theqoo] AESPA [NEXT LEVEL] 2021.05.17 6PM KST WINTER

 




original post: here

1. Wow Winter is the final boss for this conceptㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. She looks like Gumiho, I love the conceptㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. I know SM never picks easy teasers to pull off. Especially for their female idols concepts. They're so good at coming up with them. But this time, it looks so countrified

4. She's cool and pretty but the hair is a bit disappointingㅠㅜ But I still think that Aespa suits their concept

5. Is Aespa's concept a video game?? It's the same thing as their debut concept

6. I like it... As an otaku 

7. I thought this was Ning Ning... They look so alike

8. The concept is so countrified....

9. Hul her vibe changed, I love this 

10. The concept is seriously unique, she looks so pretty 

11. Wow she's coolㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. She's a baby.. 

13. If only they got rid of the bangs

14. Wow her aura is no joke

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com