Sunday, May 30, 2021

[theqoo] 'BEAUTY CREATOR SAEBYEOK-NIM' WHO BECAME A STAR THIS MORNING

Please rest in peace
" The shining and precious friend of mine whom I've known for a long time, creator Saebyeok, Lee Jungjoo-nim became a star this morning. I'm not sure how to express this sad and abrupt news.

7 years ago, we started it all off after you called me brightly "senior director-nim, Eunha senior director-nim" and we sure shared a lot of things together. Happiness and sadness, challenges and achievements, pain and joy. Her bright smile and cheerful voice, her beautiful gaze is piercing.

I will not forget her courage and spirit that did not lose hope even after long her long fight against cancer, our Saebyeok. I will pray that the road you are walking isn't lonely. Furthermore, I will never forget you.

Please rest in peace."

Her final video


Her final Insta post

"When I come out of the hospital, will the weather be as good as that time???😍🌹"

original post: here

1. Please rest in peace

2. What in the world...

3. Please rest in peace

4. Ah.. I watched her videos from time to time before... I hope that she's healthy and overflowing with vigor in that place.. Please rest in peace.

5. Even during her cancer treatments, she never lost her positivity and I liked watching her so much. I really wished that she would conquer cancer... what a shame.. Please rest in peace.

6. Please rest in peace. I wish her happiness in that place

7. Please rest in peace. This news is so shocking that my heart sank immediately..

8. She was so young... rest easy.

9. I thought that she was getting healthier.... what in the world... I hope that she's in a better place...

10. I saw her on You Quiz or Kang Hodong's show? recently.. Please rest in peace

11. Please rest in peace. This breaks my heart..

12. I was so sure that she would win her fight against cancer... rest in peace

13. Please rest in peace in the skies. 

14. Ah she was so cheerful and I was supporting her to win her fight healthily.... this news is so abrupt. Please rest in peace


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com