Thursday, June 17, 2021

[theqoo] BRAVE GIRLS' CHI MAT BA RAM MV



original post: here

1. I want to go on a trip. The song is so refreshing

2. The song was already so good starting from the first verse... ㅠㅠ

3. The song is refreshing and so good

4. The song is freaking good but the styling is a bit of a shame. They would've been pretty just with a white T-shirt and jeans

5. All of their vocals are gems

6. I counted the number of dancers and there were 20 of them;; I feel like 10 dancers would've been enough

7. Refreshing and clear ㅎㅎ

8. The song is so good............ also, the main vocal's voice color is seriously so good

9. I like the MVㅋㅋㅋ Seriously, it feels like I went on the beach and hung out with strangers..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ when will I be able to play like this again?ㅠㅠ

10. I'm so happy that there are no more sad songs. The song is refreshing~

11. The song is good wow as expected, you can trust on Brave Bros.. who cares about their coordis? They are improving things one by oneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. Finally a refreshing summer song after so long ㅋㅋ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com