Thursday, June 3, 2021

[theqoo] RAVI'S NEW SONG MENTIONING RED VELVET

The title of his song is "Red Velvet" (it's a new song)
"I take a bite out of a red velvet
I can't resist anymore, stop testing me
I take a bite out of a red velvet
cause I know you love me
I'll take a bigger bite
DRIP it's dangerous, I want you to play deeply (?)
FLIP BABE, turn your back on me BABE
Can't leave me and you in a confined place
I got no places else to go
In the end, I go round and round
Dumb dumb dumb 
Dumb dumb dumb 
You'll never rusty
I got a crush on you
Babe everyday we
My focus gets busier
The TYPE to respond to you sweetly
It feels like swimming (수영 = Joy's real name/also means swimming) between chocolate
Who cares what I think
(repeat)
Red velvet so sweat babe
Red velvet delicious
Pull all in in you
Russian roulette
No one can replace you
Dumb dumb dumb 
Dumb dumb dumb
I'm in another section, the opposite
Choose one
I'm in a quarrel section, the opposite
Follow everything I say
Too much time (?) to be sensitive about emotions
Time flies too fast to be keen (예리하다 = Yeri's name/also means keen/sharp) on mistakes
I'm still going babe
You so sissy she not easy
got a crush on you babe er'day ye
(repeat)"

Interview he gave about the song

Paraphrased: Ravi said "this is a story about a red velvet cake. I wanted to express the sweet temperature by borrowing the topic of Red Velvet. Some elements can be fun to put in the lyrics, "Dumb-dumb-dum-dum-dum" (the lyrics of a Red Velvet song) is included. Anyway, it was so intuitively reminiscent of (a girl group), so I said, 'Let's make it fun.'"

But he clarified that he has no relationship with Red Velvet. He said that he "doesn't know them".

original post: here

1. F*ck, what is he doing?

2. Why are all rappers like this?

3. Disgusting

4. Sigh, Wonshik-ah, get in your right mind. You were doing so well recently

5. Is he planning to run to the army? Does he know about shame?

6. It must be fun only for himself

7. Wow this makes me want to puke

8. Why must he talk about a group he doesn't know... 

9. This is so ridiculous. What is he doing...

10. What the? Why must he write this kind of lyrics... did he even discuss with Red Velvet?

11. It's not fun at all. It's only fun for him

12. Just the first line 'bite out red velvet' puts me in a f*cking bad mood. What the f*ck?ㅋㅋㅋ

13. I don't care if he's dating Taeyeon or not but why Red Velvet?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com