Thursday, June 24, 2021

[theqoo] SEULGI AND TAEYONG DANCING TO 'MAKE A WISH'

 


"I don't know when we will shoot again but I shot this video after learning Make A Wish from Taeyong..And I'm releasing it... This was a dance that I really wanted to learn, I want to say thank you Taeyong for teaching me (What should I do next..) "





original post: here

1. Seulgi is such a good dancer

2. Wow what impressed me is that it looks like she learned it from Taeyong's style. 
Her steps are f*cking giving me Taeyong's vibe
Both are so clean and groovy
Seulgi is a f*cking good dancer

3. I can hear all Seulgi's fangirls 

4. For the people who likes watching Seulgi doing hip hop, look at this💛


5. Wow f*ck Seulgi is amazing she's f*cking cool 

6. Please teach her 90's Love and Kick It...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Both look... so good together...Please dance to Rose

8. Since they're doing limitless expansion, can she promote under NCT too?ㅠㅠㅠㅠ  She's so good at covering male idols dances

9. Seulgi is a f*cking good dancer, but are they close?

10. Please let Seulgi and Ryujin do a male idol cover medley at the year endㅠㅠㅠㅜ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com