Saturday, July 31, 2021

[teens stories] MY DAD THINKS THAT I'M A FEMINIST

There's this controversy surrounding An San right (but even calling it a 'controversy' annoys meㅋㅋ) so I alluded a few times that the controversy was not it and my dad looked at me and said "you're a femi (T/N: feminist) too..?" and gave me that look. My mom also looked at me silently.
To be honest, back then, my dad told me to do the dishes and I said I didn't want to and asked him to make my oppa do it instead. And then my dad said "are you also one of those f*cked up femi?", so now I'm kinda on my guards and I'm uncomfortable
I'm not a femi;;

post response:
[+290][-24]
original post: here

1. [+406, -7]
I'm impressed that OP isn't a femi; If I were you, I would've already become a Megal (T/N: extreme feminist)

2. [+347, -4]
So you're a femi because you asked your dad to make your oppa do the dishes... sorry but your dad is a Hannam.. why are you on your guards for?

3. [+312, -7]
Ha.. no, what to do? First, you need to cancel your dad's subscription to PPKKa's YT channel (T/n: Hannam channel?)

4. [+118, -2]
Not being a femi isn't something you should be proud of

5. [+105, -1]
Is being a femi something outrageous? Why are you saying that you're not a femi?

6. [+89, -2]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ you're telling me that there are girls in this world nowadays that get triggered and say things like "I'm not a femi"...

7. [+58, -1]
If you go overseas, even men get asked if they are feminists and they respond to it saying "of course, shouldn't we seek gender equality?"ㅋㅋㅋ so this is the reality of our country huh..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com