Monday, July 12, 2021

[theqoo] JYP'S ROOKIE GIRL GROUP BLIND PACKAGE ALBUM PREVIEW



original post: here

1. I don't understand why people are getting mad over this?

2. If you don't care about them, just don't buy their album, why are you here swearing at them? ㅋㅋ

3. I'm owning their stocks so I need to buy at least 5 

4. This is just bizarreㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Who would buy an album of people they have no idea who they are ?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Of course people who want to buy will buy it ㅋㅋㅌ  But this is so funnyㅋㅋㅌ  What kind of marketing is this?

5. No matter how you look at this, this is just weird... I guess the stock bugs will buy this

6. But I seriously have no idea what people base their judgement on to buy this. We don't have a single clue about who they are, they should at least reveal their silhouettes or something

7. Wow this is daebak intriguing, how are they planning to sell this?

8. This is way ahead of their debut and they aren't even revealed yet, so is JYP only counting on their brand value to sell these?? Looks like they're confident 

9. Why is everyone so mad? It's not like you're being forced to buy it, just don't buy it if you don't want to

10. Who would buy this?
 
11. A new type of marketing 

12. I bet only the company's fans will buy this 

13. People who are curious will buy thisㅋㅋ

14. You're buying this but only receiving it in February next yearㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. We don't even know how many people will be in this group?? I want to buy it but I want to at least know how many they are

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com