Friday, July 2, 2021

[theqoo] LINEUP OF IDOLS WHO CELEBRATEDTHE 100 YEARS ANNIVERSARY OF THE CCP TODAY

CCP = Chinese Communist Party
G(I)-dle Yuqi

Seventeen Jun

Seventeen The8

NCT Chenle

NCT Renjun

GOT7 Jackson

Joo Kyulkyung

Victoria

WJSN Chengxia

WJSN Meiqi

WJSN Xuanyi

Pentagon Yanan

EXO Lay

WAYV's account

Lai Guanlin

original post: here

1. Sigh, please just withdraw

2. Ah there are kids here I know and I f*cking hate it. Just go back to your country

3. But some of them are already pigeons so they are not Korean idols anymore

4. But there's even a fellow Taiwanese member in I-dle so she really seems thoughtless

5. I f*cking hate them... can they just withdraw?ㅠㅠ

6. I already knew all of themㅋㅋ

7. Just why are we always taking Chinese members when they do more harm than good?

8. Guanlin-ah..ㅠㅠㅠ I can't accept you anymore. For the kids who went to China, just remove the k-pop tag when you promote there and for the rest of them, just go back to China

9. Their fans are also hopeless. They will eventually participate in the CCP

10. I was expecting a few of them to be here but the Seventeen members are here too..? Their image flew out of the window

11. Chenle and Renjun even posted at 19:21 PM just to match with the year 1921. They are real about this

12. Stop making a living from Korean money. Please just go back to China

13. Screw off

14. If you're going to praise the CCP, get out of the democratic country

15. I'm seriously getting fed up with them f*ck. Just how many times are they gonna backstab us? These f*cking f*ckers..;;;



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com