Sunday, August 1, 2021

[enter-talk] TREASURE'S SASAENG FOLLOWING THEM ON A BOATㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

They went on an island to film some self-contents (filmed by their own company) and at the back, you could see the sasaengs

Caption:
"Going forward hurting destroying the countless crowds"
"A happy shutter sound as they start following Treasure"
"Way more stiff crowds than expected"
"In order to keep the safety, we gave up on T-log because of the concern of the crowds"
"Let's head quickly to a place where everyone can be happy and safe"

The sasaengs took another boat to follow Treasure

*There are 2 boats there* 
The company then released the sasaeng footage

post response:
[+812][-11]
original post: here

1. [+279, -0]
Wow... I'm shocked because it's the first time I'm seeing sasaengs of YG idols acting this crazy while sticking to them 

2. [+239, -0]
Because of them, they had to cancel all the schedule they have organized ahead of time to go to the deserted island. I was shocked when I saw people swearing at the PDs instead on Twitterㅋㅋ

3. [+80, -0]
Wow I'm fan of another YG idol but I never knew their sasaengs were this bad.. Aren't the members still super young? 

4. [+63 ,-9]
I've said it before but I can understand why people say "male idols catch misogyny". Imagine kids like that screaming "Oppa~" and f*cking following you around.... It's like shooting Kingdom everyday;;; 

5. [+55, -0]
At this rate, they want to be revealed, so might as well show them in HDㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com