Saturday, August 21, 2021

[enter-talk] TXT'S SOOBIN WHEN A FOREIGN MOA SAID THIS

The foreign Moa thanked him for his hardships from being a leader at a young age
and said that they wished him good health all in Korean
Soobin's slowly turned red and he cried..

Soobin almost cried when he saw a Moa's comment on Vlive saying that they were happy for being his fan. Seeing that he treats his fans so sincerely is so pretty... 
The members said that they've never seen him cry before debuting no matter how much hardships he went throughㅠㅠ


post response:
[+507][-5]
original post: here

1. [+87, -1]
Seriously, thank you for being the leader ㅠㅠ Today, I promise once again that I'll be a Moa for life

2. [+83, 0]
It's my first time seeing him cry like this after his "we're debuting" comment.. 

3. [+75, 0]
I seriously cried when I saw Choi Soobin cry. Seriously, he must have had so many anxiety and pressure in his mind starting from a young age. I'm seriously crying... let's be happy Soobin-ah

4. [+32, 0]
Hul.. as a fan of another group, I teared up too

5. [+25, 0]
His love for his fans is solid.. But that's not to say that I'm hating on other idols ㅇㅇ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com