Saturday, August 14, 2021

[theqoo/enter-talk] (G)I-DLE SEO SOOJIN'S WITHDRAWAL



This is Cube Entertainment.

First, the agency apologizes for having caused concern through the controversy associated with our artist Soojin.

Today, we are announcing the decision that Soojin will be leaving the group.

(G)I-DLE will henceforth promote as five members. We will continue to do our best and provide unstinting support so that (G)I-DLE can show their growth in music and performance.

Thank you.
CR: Soompi

original post: here

1. Oh finally.. I-dle fighting

2. Finally, farewell

3. What a relief. I wasn't a fan but I pity Jeon Soyeon so much. Her skills were outstanding

4. Wow this took them so long...

5. Wow congrats congrats. I-dle, I'm supporting you

6. I-dle's fandom must've suffered. You guys worked hard

7. Her victims must have had such a hard time. I will always support you guys

8. If they were gonna kick her out, should've done it earlier

9. Wooow the other companies should get in their right minds too

10. What about her apology??? She threatened that other actress but never apologized to her? And never apologized to the victims either?

11. Wow I-dle congrats ㅠㅠㅠㅠ let's walk on the flower path from now on

12. I hope she apologizes to Shinae who got tormented by her trolls and her company also tormented the victims twice

13. Huh?... so she ruined her image all for this...??

14. So suddenly? Farewell and apologize

15. Soyeon fighting!!!!!!!!!!! Miyeon is also pretty, good at singing and likable

16. Lia and Hyunjin too! ㅎㅎ

17. F*ck I'm jealous. I-dle hit even bigger

18. Why was she so confident when she asked Shinae to release a statement?

19. Apologize to Shinae~

20. Did she apologize though?~~~~



[enter-talk] (G)I-DLE SEO SOOJIN WITHDREW

Wow crazy, she really left..ㅋㅋㅋ let's kick out the other school-violence-dols~

post response:
[+243][-4]
original post: here

1. [+136, -95]
Wow... f*ck.. what is Irene doing???

2. [+133, -4]
For real, even she left so why can't the other kids leave? Since he's a male idol, they are f*cking sucking his d*ck

3. [+120, -8]
They were writing so many rebuttal posts but in the end they acknowledged it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ farewell

4. [+76, -7]
So why is Stray Kids' Hyunjin promoting shamelessly???

5. [+63, -3]
Honestly, the fact that this is the end is too much no? They f*cking dragged this so long and made the fans wait for months just to announce that she's withdrawing. Then what are they gonna do about the fans who waited all this time?

6. [+55, -8]
That male idol was promoting on Bubble and is already talking with the fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com