Tuesday, August 10, 2021

[theqoo] HYOYEON: WHY CAN'T I THINK OF ANYONE ELSE BUT SCARLETT JOHANSSON???

T/N: she's trying to guess celebrities' names

"Kim Myung Hoon?"

"Ah... I know this person
Something... Soojin?"

"I know
(it doesn't look like she knows at all)"

"She appeared in the drama <Goblin>"
"Who's Soojin?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"(Saying whatever) Her hair and smile kinda looks like a 'Soojin'
I actually really know who she is"

"But I don't recall"
"It's Kim Go Eun-sshi"

"Ah right~!
Seriously, when I'm like this, I get goosebumps(?)"

"(Trembling) How am I gonna recover?"

"(Hyoyeon's turn) One, two three"
"Yeojung teacher-nim...!"

"(What's Yeojung teacher-nim's last name?)
Jo Yeojung teacher-nim!"

"(Doubting her ears) Jo Yeojung teacher-nim?"
"(It's not?)"

T/N: Jo Yeojung is the actress from Parasite, she was supposed to say 'Youn Yeojung'
"(Insanity)"

"(Goosebumps 22) I got goosebumps again
<3 Youn Yeojung <3 teacher-nim"

"(Next question)
That really funny..."

"Seventeen!"
Really funny Seventeen ㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"Full points for sense Seventeen"
"(Giving compliments by force)"

"(Blank)"

"Why can't I think of anyone else but Scarlett Johansson?"

"(Huh?)"

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah I like Hyoyeon so much

3. No but why does it make sense that she called her Soojin? Why do I get it?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ a mess when she doesn't get it right and a mess when she gets it right ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ no but either she's the number one muggle or she just doesn't remember ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so funny and Hyoyeon is pretty

7. Wow but her styling is really pretty

8. Ah f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Boo Seungkwan is a different case. For me, I remember Seventeen as "the group that has upbeat songs and that has Boo Seungkwan"...

10. She's not just trying to be funny right?...................

11. She got so much prettier

12. Huh?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. She definitely knows who they are but she just doesn't really remember their names ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. I didn't know Yeojung-ssaem's last name eitherㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com