Wednesday, September 29, 2021

[enter-talk] TO THE PEOPLE WHO WATCHED SWF JUST NOW, WHO DO YOU THINK WILL BE ELIMINATED?

I think that it will be Lachica. I think that they are just trying to troll by showing YGX in the preview for next week. Because of YGX's views, they are already excluded from the candidates up for elimination so there's no reason they would go on the elimination battle. Lachica's views are just so-so and the judge's scores are also so-so. I seriously think that they'll get eliminated next.

post response:
[+156][-3]
original post: here

1. [+280, -50]
Seriously, just when is WANT gonna be eliminated? They are relying on celebrities, that one person is lacking but their luck is goodㅋㅋ

2. [+261, -7]
No but Coca'n Butter seriously;; it's not that they don't have skills but because of their views, they are always ranked at the bottom. It pisses me off.. ㅠㅠ

3. [+179, -10]
Lachica did well though... seriously, there were some dances that made me bored midway but I watched all of Lachica's dance from beginning to end. It can't be helped if they have little views but why did they do the grading like that to begin with..

4. [+96, -3]
I think that it will be between Lachica and WANT... First of all, WANT went into the ring in the preview no? Also, there was a spoiler that Lachica was one of the runner ups for elimination ㅠ ha.. please, I really hope it's not them

5. [+78, -2]
Please, I hope that they don't make the crew who ranked first choose again (T/N: the team who ranked #1 gets to choose who will battle for elimination) ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Last time, they made YGX choose and Lee Jung looked f*cking taken aback and went "me??"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You Mnet f*ckers, when are you ever gonna take responsibility?... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com