Thursday, September 30, 2021

[enter-talk] WOW SWF YGX'S LEEJUNG'S BODY IS SOLID.....

She's f*cking toned....
I'm so jealous
They had a pool party on ep.5 and aside of Leejung, the other teams also had such good bodies. I totally liked the fact that they were all so confidentㅠ


post response:
[+454][-64]
original post: here

1. [+247, -12]
She's seriously a bagelㅠㅠㅠ I like how her body isn't chubby with weight on but rather, it's glamorousㅠㅠ She's the mix of a foreigner's body with an Asian faceㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+245, -4]
Her face is seriously the type to attract a lot of fans

3. [+168, -4]
I don't watch SWF but every time I see her, I find her smile so pretty ㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+119, -5]
The kids who call Leejung fat just don't know anything about the female bodyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she has muscles and has a larger frame. She's definitely not fat. You can see that she barely has any fat on her arms, stomach and thighs. All women can recognize thatㅇㅇ the conclusion is that Leejung's body is freaking awesome

5. [+100, -2]
Isn't she so pretty.... her skills are also crazy, seriously


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com