Wednesday, September 15, 2021

[theqoo] SWF PARTICIPANT WHO GOT SO HAPPY TODAY BECAUSE A DOCTOR ASKED IF SHE GOT HER NOSE DONE

Is Monika
Monika: The doctor was touching my face
- And he was touching my nose
- He asked if it was ok to touch my nose
- So I said "yes you can"
- And the doctor asked if I got my nose done
- So I became happy

Monika: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- I don't think that I'm pretty but since everyone is saying that I'm pretty
- I will live with a pretty mood
- I realize that compliments were a good thing

Monika doesn't know how pretty she is


















original post: here

1. She's seriously pretty in a handsome way

2. Ha... you are a perfect king... please make a country for her...

3. Her charms are awesome

4. You're so pretty though, how did she never realize that she was pretty...ㅜ

5. Doesn't she have the type of face that's popular with both men and women? Freaking pretty

6. Her proportions are seriously insane. I wonder how small her face is... how can she be only 164 cm tall... (she said that if she fixes her posture, she's 2 cm taller though)

7. She's seriously handsome

8. The fact that she changed her original name Shinbi to Jungwoo is f*cking cool...

9. Wow look at her nose bridge

10. Her nose bridge, f*ck.. I need to climb a mountain

11. Only genes can give you a nose like that

12. She looks like Kang Haneul if Kang Haneul was born as a woman

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com