Thursday, September 2, 2021

[theqoo] T/W: DEPRESSION - BUT HONESTLY, DO PEOPLE WITHOUT DEPRESSION HAVE THESE THOUGHTS USUALLY?


"But don't people without depression think like this usually?

Do you guys think about wanting to fall from a rooftop or get hit by a car while walking, or if you see a sick person, you think that you rather be that person?? I don't think that it has to do with depression but I have these thoughts everyday"

original post: here

1. I do this everyday

2. I used to do this all the time during puberty but stopped ever since

3. Hul, from the moment you start questioning "that's due to depression? Am I depressed?", it's already over. I hope that you go to a hospital....

4. I think about a way to die in the least painful way possible all the time

5. I thought once about being sick in someone else's place ㅜ I was so sad because the person I loved was sick... but apart from that, I don't want to be sick and I want to live for a long time ㅜ

6. My life is f*cked up so I have these thoughts every day ...ㅠㅠ

7. I've never thought about this.. I've never thought about wanting to die either. It would be such a waste for my body and life

8. Me too I have all kinds of thoughts ㅠㅠ I'm more shocked that there are people who don't have these thoughts

9. Sometimes, I do think that I want to die. But I've never had OP's thoughts

10. I've never had these thoughts. I think that OP is depressed

11. I think that OP has depression. I hope they get counselling soon

12. I'm usually fine but I always have these thoughts before my periods... When I start thinking "why am I so depressed?", it's always right before my periods

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com