Tuesday, October 19, 2021

[theqoo] KIM SEONHO'S INSTAGRAM RIGHT NOW

 

Korean part: Whatever happens, I will always support you <3. Fighting 

Korean: Oppa is human too, he has the right to choose what he wants for his future. So don't put yourself down! If they have a kid, it would be the responsibility of both people, it's not one sided -_- Find strength oppa, we all understand you. We don't care about oppa's personal life. This will pass too. 




Korean: (literal transition of the English part)

original post: here

1. Freaking r*tards

2. It's not only I-roaches, but most his fans are like thatㅋㅋ

3. So they're okay if someone like this around them does the same thing he did? They will be okay with someone from their own country doing something like that? 

4. Their 'oppa stay strong' bullsh*t🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

5. I'm not surprised. I-roaches react like that to anything that happens all the time 

6. I-roaches did an I-roaches

7. All I-roaches do is copy pasteㅋㅋ  Bunch of r*tards

8. I didn't know Kim Seonho had this many I-roaches after him? F*cking hilariousㅋㅌ

9. I can understand people are sensitive to different things across different countries, but why are they shielding him this badly?

10. I-roaches even embraced Seungriㅋㅋㅋㅋ The moment you wear a black person's head scarf or do reggae hair, they will cancel you, but they're okay with everything else

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com