Friday, October 1, 2021

[theqoo] ROZALIN APOLOGIZED TO THE VICTIM FOR THE 2.9 MILLION WON + ADDITIONAL REIMBURSEMENT

(t/n: We will translate the relevant parts)
First of all, I would like to start by saying that yesterday afternoon, I met the teacher in person and we shared some words. At first, when I woke up after the day I posted the post and looked at my phone, my teacher texted me with 'I  saw the post late, but I realized how wrong I was. If you're okay, do you want to meet with me or call me so I can apologize?'. She apologized one time over the phone and after that, we grabbed some time and met yesterday afternoon. The teacher shared about everything she wasn't able to share, how she felt when reading the post and apologized over the reimbursement. We talked about not being able to reach her all this time and she also said that she wanted to meet with my mom and apologize to her directly. She also apologized to my mom and it's been resolved well. 
I was a bit worried about what to say and how to end this well, but I think that this got resolved pretty well, I feel nothing but happiness!! After releasing my post, this incident blew so big that there were even articles about it. I couldn't even fathom that it could grow like that. [...] I can't believe everything she said, but seeing how she showed herself, I believed that her apology was honest. My mom also forgives the teacher!
 
Regarding the reimbursement that I wanted, the apology for my mom, seeing how the teacher was reflecting on herself, everything has been solved!! Forgiveness is up to me, and there are things that I've let go during that past year, there are of course parts that I still wished were clarified, but I'm satisfied that I was able to resolve to this extent with the teacher!! She did a mistake and she does deserve the punishment from it, but I hope people don't start attacking her personally... 
I will start this by forgiving her, and I want to also thanks everyone who have worked hard for me! You don't need to worry about this more than I do anymore. [...]

original post: here

1. For one year.... She shouldn't appear on broadcast anymore 

2. Of course, OP deserved their apology and I'm relieved she got reimbursed. But now, I would hate seeing her on broadcast. Even if the victim forgave her, I don't like her 

3. The victim is too kind, but the way OP wrote the post, it does seem like it was resolved

4. For real the student is seriously too kind 

5. The student wrote a neat post, she resolved everything cleanly with her!

6. The student is so comparable to her 

7. OP is so kind ㅠㅠ

8. The student is so kind, I wish them the best in the school they went to 

9. The student is damn mannered

10. Just from the way the student was talking with Rozalin through text, you can tell that she talks very well 


[theqoo] ROZALIN'S IG UPDATE


Hello, this is Rozalin. 

First of all, I sincerely apologize to the student and her parents who have been hurt by my immature and rash words and actions.
I would like to express my sincere remorse and apologize for receiving lessons fees without being about to conduct them, and for my inexperience in handling the situation.
After meeting with the students and parents, I sincerely apologized and refunded the full amount to show that I'm reflecting. I'm sorry for disappointing everyone who supports me with this unfortunate incident.

Let's talk about sponsorship
The work has already been done with the advertising agency in 2019, but it was unexpectedly and suddenly published in an article recently, so both me and the agency are in a dismayed position, and I apologize once again for this incident. (t/n: not sure what this incident is about)

Through this series of events, I looked back on myself once again, I will act carefully and be cautious so that this does not happen in the future.
Once again, I'm sorry for the student and parents whom I've hurt, and I'm sorry for disappointing the fans who support me.

original post: here

1. She was refuting in her DMs, in the end, everything turned out to be trueㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. She would've never back pedaled like that if this didn't blow up... What a horrible person 

3. Farewell 

4. I don't like her... But seems like SWF already took her off

5. Only reimbursing because it became controversial, daebak ㅋㅋ 

6. I hope she gets taken off that show where her personality was showing.. And that she won't appear on broadcasts ever again 

7. It's resolved, but her personality will remain.. Ugh.. 

8. Ew

9. Who taught her that personality?

10. She apologized, can people stop being so harsh;;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com