Friday, November 5, 2021

[theqoo] FILIPINO BUSINESSMAN, PUTS "JENNIE-YAH GO ON A DATE WITH ME" ON BILLBOARD IN YONGSAN.... FANS "GOOSEBUMPS"

Jennie's avid fan Christian Albert Gaza posted a photo on Facebook and Instagram on the 30th of last month saying, "I didn't know how to contact Jennie, so I posted an advertisement in the center of Korea, a few kilometers away from YG Entertainment."

An outdoor billboard was installed on the roof of a five-story building in the photo. A billboard against a white background contains a picture of Christian Albert Gaza in a suit and the caption, “You are my ideal type. Jennie Kim Ruby Jane. Will you go to dinner with me and make me the happiest man alive?”

"I want her to say 'yes'," Christian Albert Gaza said. The building in the photo is located in Seobinggo-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul.


However, the reaction of overseas BLACKPINK fans was cold. On social media such as Twitter, they criticized Christian Albert Gaza, saying, "It's creepy," "It's obsessive," and "Excessive fanboy." Some fans even launched a #Protectjennie hashtag campaign saying that Jennie should be protected. In 2017, it was also revealed that he used an outdoor billboard to ask a Filipino actress on a coffee date, but was rejected.

But Christian Albert Gaza did not give in. He posted on Facebook on the 4th, "My original plan was to buy Jennie a house and land. Then I found out that she no longer accepts gifts from avid fans like me. That's why I put the dinner invitation on the billboard."


original post: here

1. Jennie is richer than youㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Ugh crazy, why is he doing this? I bet Jennie will cringe if ever she sees it

3. I bet he'll get bitter if Jennie doesn't give him any attention. Just say you're doing this for noise marketing...

4. She's still dating GD, what is he doing?ㅋㅋ

5. Jennie is probably richer than him, and he's talking about giving her a land? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what a joke

6. Who would even support an advertisement like this

7. Freaking cringe

8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Crazy f*cker.. Does he think that he can buy a woman's heart with a land and a house? This mindset makes me barf.. 

10. Meanwhile Jennie is in a public relationship

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com