Tuesday, November 2, 2021

[theqoo] MY DAD SAID THAT HE REGRETS THAT I'M BORN (TW: DEPRESSION)

(T/N: the whole post is a screenshot of someone's post from another community website)

I'm the maknae of 3 brothers and sister

My hyung caused a lot of troubles ever since middle to high school and couldn't get into his right mind up to his early 20's until he went to the army which snapped him back. He passed the police exam at 27 and left home.

My nuna was f*cking good at studying ever since she was young so as soon as she graduated, she got employed and left home at 24.

I discharged from the army at 22, left home to start a clothing business, lost everything and came back home.

Also, for 2 years, I was preparing to become a public servant but I failed this time again

Yesterday, I was eating and my dad asked if I ever hated my parents

And I said "of course not"

But he said that he did

He said "we shouldn't have given birth to you. If they could sell kids at the super market, people would buy your hyung or nuna but not you"

Ever since I heard what he said yesterday at lunch, I couldn't think of anything for the rest of the day

It might sound like a joke made to encourage me to study harder and motivate me. But couldn't he just said that instead if that was his intention?

I want to kill myself.

Should I give up on studying and wander around until I turn 30 and go light up some briquettes somewhere quiet? I'm seriously considering it

original post: here

1. Saying something to a test taker will haunt them for the rest of their lives.... This is too much, seriously... it's heart breaking..

2. My tears rushed out just by imagining myself in his shoes hearing that.... Seriously, there are things that you can say and things that you can't. This isn't gonna shock him but make him want to give up on everything

3. Seriously, can parents stop putting so much pressure on their kids.. His heart must be so upset

4. No matter how you say it, how can you hurt someone like that... Saying that you regret having your child is like hitting a nail in their heart

5. Every time I read posts like these, it just breaks my heart..

6. Why would they give birth to a kid just to say such things?...this is so sad

7. Please don't die and liveㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Is he really his dad? It's not like he chose to be born either

9. I can understand. I'm the oldest hyung out of 3 brothers. My mother passed away from cancer and my dad said those words with a clear mind. He told us that if we weren't born, then my mom wouldn't have died. I don't know if I can comfort you but for the people who are in the same situation... I hope you can proudly live a better life

10. He was the one who birthed you. Then he shouldn't have gave birth to you. Who told you to be born? Are these really words that parents should be saying? F*ck

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com