Wednesday, December 15, 2021

[enter-talk] TXT SOOBIN CLAIMS HE HEARD PEOPLE CALL HIM THE MALE SUZY

"I've read a lot of posts about this topic"
"saying "Soobin is the nation's first love""
"He looks like the male Suzy sunbaenim"

post response:
[+96][-64]
original post:here

1. [+84, -1]
I bet OP's blood was boiling when writing this post? ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+58, -4]
"I saw a comment saying "So this is the feeling men get when they see Suzy." This is what the video is about" 

3. [+56, -5]
https://youtu.be/98i6kRiNJoQ
"If Suzy is the female nation's first love, the man has to be Soobin... I don't accept disagreement"

4. [+32, -0]
Is this post supposed to drag him? I rather joined his fandom instead... TXT are all kind and hard working!!!

5. [+31, -0]
Seriously he's both innocent looking and sexy looking

6. [+26, -0]
If we talk about Soobin being the first love, it has to be this one


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com