Sunday, December 5, 2021

[theqoo] THE BOYZ CONCERT'S INVADING FANS' PRIVACY + VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS + MONEY UNDER THE TABLE

"They went into my mailbox and even asked my Ipad size... They looked at my CJ delivery tracking and even asked me if I ordered king crab. I told them I didn't order it and they went "What?" what kind of bullsh*t"

"F*ck they looked at my CGV details and asked me what movies I watched. They went to my Carrot market account and asked for the recent workbook item I sold. This is dumbfounding. I even answered that I went to watch Cruella... And that I sold XXX..."

"Yeah please... My human rights were ripped off today. They went through all of my apps"

"No but my friend was asked her personal ID at The Boyz's concert, and they even asked her menstrual cycleㅋㅋㅋㅋ "
text: 
- I entered the concert
- And they opened my menstrual cycle app 
- And asked me when was my periods
- Can you understand this using any common sense?


"I'm someone who attended The Boyz's concert on December 3rd, the first day. 
The staffs were requesting the first round of ID verification (I had to show my log ins for Yes24 and my reservation details. I also showed them my face by removing my mask to authenticate) after validating, they gave me my bracelet. 
when I entered in, they gave me the exact same explanation and they suddenly told me that they made a mistake with my bracelet and just cut it off with a cutter and took it away."

"(t/n: OP goes more in detail about the bracelet cutting part) They just said that it was verified and that they just gave me the bracelet, so I asked them why are they changing what they're saying. I told them I'm finally at the concert, and it was about to start. But they're suddenly telling me that I can't go in. I asked them are they coercing me to remove my bracelet? And they just said that the staff earlier made a mistake and they were sorry but I can't go in. 
I told them the person who gave me the bracelet earlier had short hair and glasses, but they said "no they didn't?"."

"They said "Remove the bracelet. Make a fist so we can take it off." I was holding my wallet with my hand so they knocked on my wallet and they tried to remove my bracelet. What the;; I was so taken aback so I went "Huh?" and then they brought their cutter knife and grabbed my wrist and just cut it... I'm underage and it's my first time experiencing something like that, I was so shocked and taken aback" 

"I didn't see the face of the person who was being called a team lead by the staffs during the 1st round of verification (the person who gave me the bracelet) so I couldn't remember them. So when I entered, the person who was blocking me said that they were the team lead, so I said they were the one who gave me the bracelet. They looked at me and they kept refuting that they weren't the person who gave me the bracelet. I kept saying that I can't remember that person's face but that the person they gave the bracelet to was me. I told them that my mom is standing outside the line, but they kept saying that it was someone else."


"It's not my first or second time going to a concert, but it's my first time experiencing something like that. I explained to them what happened, that they broke my bracelet when I entered, and the concert was supposed to start at 7PM, but I ended up entering 30minutes late, I was already feeling unfair, mad and so taken aback that my hands were still shaking. Even after entering the concert, I couldn't focus on the concert. The 120,000won ticket was bought with the money I saved and ticketed for myself, but I couldn't enjoy the show fully" 

"My mom was staying in the parking and even she came to talk with them for a long time, and they kept refusing to listen to us. I arrived there at around 6:30PM but I ended up standing there in the middle of winter for an hour trying to sort this out. But thanks to the district officer(?) who was monitoring around, they called the general team leader? and they validated my mom's ID and had a 2nd round of verification again, so I ended up entering at 7:25"

"It's my first time attending The Boyz's concert in person after 2 years and in this times, the fans all had to bring their proofs of vaccine and a PCR verification done separately, we went through all the trouble to come to the show just to be ignored like this by the staff. They didn't even give us the minimum manner that they should towards a consumer, they seriously ruined the fans' mood. I don't know what's different from smearing the singers' names" 
paraphrased:

- Basically this is a way to enter the concert 100% without fail
- A "representative" will be there to help you
- You can pay the staff and they will help you get in without any verification. They will give you the staff outfit and you can just go in and sit down at the seat
- The "ticketing" to enter will start 1 hour before the show, they will help people one by one, or by group with their seats, you don't need to bring any ID 
- You will need to pay 120,000won/person, or 180,000/day totaling 540,000won if you want to attend all concerts
- Don't do bank deposit, rather bring physical money in an envelope and tell the person that this is for the "representative" 
- Change your Katalk name accordingly ie) first concert, group, etc. 
- The transaction will happen on the day of, the remaining tickets will not be discounted
- As the security gets stricter, the floor seats will need an additional 50,000won. 
- Outfit: you must wear black as a bottom 


All the empty seats are fans that weren't able to make in



"Why is there a staff sitting here?"

original post: here

1. The seat that the staff is sitting on isn't a seat in the stairs

2. A periods app???? Does it make any sense??? Is this even real? 

3. Shouldn't the fan report them for sexual harassment? Are they crazy????????

4. Even if the way my bias is verifying the identify is f*king frustrating, they don't go this far... Why are they even touching our apps? They can just look at all our information on the ticketing website directly

5. Are they hiring gangsters as security?

6. I attended all 3 days of Nu'est's concert and it was also held by Dream With Us, but they were all kind and gentle so what happened????? 

7. Why would they look through apps?? What's the point of it??

8. There are tickets, but no legal ways to get them, so the floor seats ended up being empty? Huh??

9. This is seriously disgusting... What are they doing? What do they think they're achieving with this?

10. Ugh.... This is... I bet it would be upsetting for both the fans and the singers for having empty seats.. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com