Saturday, December 4, 2021

[theqoo] BTS JIN'S SOLO SONG (SUPER TUNA) RELEASE!

 

[Chorus]
Tuna!
Hah!
Tuna!
Super tuna!

[Verse]
My heart is beating, flap-flap
Where did my fish go?
East sea, west sea
Where is my fish?

[Pre-Chorus]
It would be great if it's tuna
It would be great if it’s flatfish
It would be great if it's mackerel too
It would be great if it's a shark too
Please bite on my fishing rod
At that moment the tuna asked me
Hyung, hyung, please take me

[Chorus]
Tuna!
Hah!
Tuna!
Let’s go!
[Outro]
Woah, woah
Flap-flap
Woah, woah
Super tuna (CR: Genius)


 "He used his birthday V-live as a pretext for his Super Tuna showcaseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"Please listen to Super Tuna by Jin <3"

 

"Sigh, I'm so embarrassed by the tuna song"
His Weverse update

"Happy birthday ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Tu-na"
Bumzu who composed Abyss + Super Tuna posted it on his Insta

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ crazy f*ck, he sure loves fishing

2. Ah... crazy... why is he so funny... I seriously criedㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠㅠ

3. The song is so addictive. Flap flap🐟🐟

4. Ah seriously, it's so fun to fangirl on Bangtanㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. But seriously, Kim Seokjin cured my depression. I'm suddenly getting emotional ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Flap flap🐟🐟

7. Seriously lovely! Seriously cute!!!

8. This is solidly addictive ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What's Jin's relationship with tuna???

9. The person behind Jin is another member?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Freaking funny
> Nono, it's not

10. It's even cuter because he's so embarrassed about it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com