Monday, December 6, 2021

[theqoo] IZONE CHOI YENA, RUMORS OF BEING A CHAEBOL PRESIDENT'S SECOND WIFE "ZERO TOLERANCE, STRONG LEGAL ACTIONS"



Choi Ye Na personally addressed and denied rumors about her through an official statement.

Recently, private messages between celebrity “A,” who debuted as a singer, and CJ Group’s chairman Lee Jae Hyun’s younger brother Lee Jae Hwan, the chairman of Jaesan Holdings, were revealed. Some netizens speculated that Choi Ye Na could be the celebrity in question, and her agency Yuehua Entertainment denied the rumors by stating that they would take legal action against malicious rumors about their artists.

Below is Choi Ye Na’s personal statement:

Hello. This is Choi Ye Na.

I hesitated a lot about whether I should even bring up this topic to all the fans like this. However, after keeping watch of a series of events in which my name was mentioned in such a shocking case, I figured this won’t do for any longer, so I firmly made up my mind and decided to write a few words..

I think I first learned that I was mentioned in a malicious rumor that isn’t true in the slightest when I was looking at articles while just eating at home.

He’s a complete stranger to me, and I felt so speechless and flustered while keeping watch of the whole situation in which my full name came up in something I wasn’t involved in even slightly and as that [rumor] quickly spread as if it were the truth.

I’m just running towards my dream and working hard on my job, so I don’t know why I have to experience something so ridiculous.. I’m still so angry and upset that there seem to be many people who still believe that [this rumor is true].

It also hurts so much to think about how much the fans must have been just as surprised as I was. I’m not the subject of that rumor. It doesn’t even have the slightest relation to me. Please don’t worry.

I was really sad going through this experience, and it was very shocking mentally, but I plan on doing my best and shaking things off while thinking about all the fans. I’ll work to impress further as someone who can receive love with optimistic energy while staying strong, true to my nature.

Winter has come in full swing! I hope that everyone no longer suffers from this situation. You all know, right? Please always take care of your health first!

CR. Soompi

Her agency Yuehua Entertainment said on the 6th, "We have recognized that malicious rumors about Choi Yena are being spread indiscriminately on online communities and social media. Choi Yena has nothing to do with the rumors. We intend to respond with zero tolerance to the malicious commenters who have caused her harm.”

They continued, "We plan to take strong legal action against malicious postings, slander, and dissemination to protect the rights and interests of our artists. Please stop the malicious behavior towards our artists. If something like this happens in the future, we will not stand still. We will file a complaint as soon as we finish collecting evidence."

source: here

1. I'm seeing this for the first time. Are they crazy? 

2. Why are people swearing at her? I feel like the agency is doing their best to deal with this legally. I feel like they need to be this transparent with the case. If they tried to deal with the case behind the doors, the haters will find even a better opportunity to hate her

3. Yah... Seriously there are so many trashes. They said that they will be suing, but people are still speculating about this being real? You guys are mocking her even when she's releasing such a big article about suing people... What kind of f*ckers are you? Yuehua, please don't release statements like that, and just go straight to suing people... 

4. Wow crazy, people don't even fact check 

5. Wow I'm so upset.. Yena find strength, I support youㅠㅠ

6. Isn't she super young...??

7. The rumors themselves were so crazy, who made it up?

8. I didn't even know rumors like these were circulating, I hate thisㅠㅠ

9. This is so random. If that person from CJ's side was the one who made the rumor up, aren't they the ones we should sue? They're crazy f*ckers

10. I've heard about CJ's director Lee Jaehwan's corruption, but it's my first time hearing about this. Don't use celebrities as a shield. He needs to et punished


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com