Sunday, December 26, 2021

[theqoo] SM GIRLS ON TOP (BOA, TAEYEON, HYOYEON, SEULGI, WENDY, KARINA, WINTER) TEASER PICTURE


New song release date: Jan 3rd
Stage release: Jan 1st, SM online concert

original post: here

1. Hul BoA, crazy

2. Hul I'm getting goosebumps;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Seriously, isn't this crazy? For real?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Crazy, have they lost their minds. SM-ah, I f*cking like this

4. Crazy, my heart is beating so fast

5. Crazy, I'm a fan of SM's female groups and my heart is beating f*cking fast

6. Are they crazy? F*ck, Winter-yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Wow f*ck, I f*cking love this. SM, I love you

8. So they really had a female Super M

9. Sooman father ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Wow the members are crazy

11. F*ck, SM, you guys did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. So this is the female Super M, the composition is crazy

13. Crazy, BoA in a girl group? Daebak

14. Yah, this is it... I'm a fan of another group but my heart is beating f*cking fast

15. Wow this is not a drill?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The lineup is crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com