Friday, May 22, 2015

[enter-talk] V WATCHING VIXX'S STAGE

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋare they real;;;ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




look at J-Hope and the other member's expressionsㅋㅋtotally possessed by our kids' stageㅎㅎㅎ



at the end, because the choreography was so cool he tried it on himselfㅋㅋㅋㅋ



if you watch the link it's even funnierㅋㅋㅋㅋI seriously wanted to close his mouth for himㅋㅋ
But I can't say anythingㅋㅋㅋㅋwhen i watch VIXX's stage, my mouth is also openedㅋㅋㅋ
so my mom would hit my chin next to beㅋㅋ





post response:
[+185][-30]
original post: here

지나가던뷮 |2015.05.22 17:36
it feels like he can't control his expressionsㅋㅋit feels like he can't bury them down when they won #1, he was singing Loser out loud with all his heart, because he couldn't control his expressions, he got so much bashed on. Seriously it's a shame; V was respectful towards Bigbang since a long time ago,  I can understand and relate to his feelings as a fan, but to other people thought that he lacked manners and thoughts. I think V learned to control his feelings since this incident.
92
3

넝담별빛 |2015.05.22 16:38
he's seriously f*cking cute, and J-hope looked impressed too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ even after he closed his mouth, he kept looking at them~ cute~
62
1

별빛 |2015.05.22 18:20
cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
47
1

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.22 20:55
I don't know Bangtan that well, but I thought that V was the cool visual member, but then realized that he was an idiotㅋㅋㅋㅋ isn't he so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm watching V's videos nowadays, he seems like he lives life with fun
29
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.22 18:05
ah his kidㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋseriously Taehyung is so cute...He always used to be cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋwhen he followed VIXX's danceㅋㅋㅋㅋ
17
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.23 00:15
ah crazy, I was expecting people to bash him when I opened this ㅠㅠ thanks for viewing him cutely Starlights.. VIXX are all tall and sings well, blow up!
13
0

ㅇㅇ |2015.05.23 01:07
thanks for viewing our Taehyung-ie prettily..:) Taehyung-ie is very 4D but he's kind too, his love for his fans is very no joke..Please don't look at him wrongly..ㅠㅠ!!
9
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com