Friday, July 17, 2015

[instiz] YG EX-TRAINEE YANG HONG SEOK WHO SWORE AGAINST SUNG SI KYUNG (FEAT. INSTAGRAM)




Hongseok: I went to Sung Sikyung's concert with my girlfriend <3 thank you octopus :)
#SungSiKyungconcert #happy2015 #700days #selca #date #lovestagram #SecretRelationship? #peopleWhoDon'tKnowYou (Sung Si Kyung) #WouldThinkYou'reSeriouslyUgly #Ugly #CaseByCase



Hongseok's girlfriend: something that I've always wished, it came in my dreams, that we would both attend #SungSikyung's concert. We watched the performance for more than 3 hours, It felt like being in the clouds. Best weather, best performance, and the best was that you were with me. I'm always thankful! :) #700 #OctopusAndSamgyeopsal #YouAndMe #together

Hongseok: can you change your IDㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you shouldn't put something like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Hongseok's girlfriend: nop

(T/n: her ID is swearing at Sung Si Kyung  making a word play with his name saying "Sung Si Kyung you F*cker)


she later changed her ID

later on, they started doing a lovestagram



Hongseok's girlfriend: I wish he's with me in this moment
random friend: who?
Hongseok to the friend: not you






Hongseok changed his ID and set his account private

ID: Hong star's secret instagram


Hongseok's girlfriend posted a picture of Park Bogeom saying he was handsome
Hongseok later commented: He's f*cking ugly


list of the stuff Hongseok wrote on his SNS
some telling a 4Men member  "F*ck don't be a singer ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
basically, he uses a lot of bad words like "d*ck/f*ck/ass*les, stuff like that


source: here

I thought he looked nice...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
if he became an Ikon member, the fans...wow.
곰돌이 푸
((Sung Si Kyung, Park Bogeom)) ㅠㅠ
희희 @ㅎ.ㅎ@
he looked so nice during M&Mㅠㅠㅠ...... so disappointed....
I thought that M&M gave him the evil editiing treatment so I rooted for him the most....Chan Woo is love seriously
             >후쿠시 소우타.
              putting Chanwoo is God's work
빅 스  
hul...wow....hul......Yang Hong Seok
HISTORY 송경일
he seriously shouldn't be on SNS ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
hul... "sungsibalnom" this is swearing at Sung Si Kyung? wow scary
  
Hong star...?star....
HALO OOON
ah... There's so many people around me who viewed him positively.
오렌지주스
he's still a trainee and he's swearing at Sung Si Kyung and pulling off a lovestagram like nothing...aigoo
릭비
wow..ㅋㅋㅋI liked him on M&M and supported him even more after hearing he went to Cube!!! Chanwoo was the best afterall
폴 크래덕(24)
hul...so disappointed... I was supporting you.. 
아마 난 이미 네 옆에 있을 거야.
he still haven't debuted and he's treating Sung Sikyung and Park Bogeom like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ And he's swearing like this on his Cyworld...
얼음달
I thought he was kind..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com